I love desserts, and chocolate. This is one of my favorite desserts! Hi, my name is Melanie Sievers and I am taking over my moms blog today. Plus I made this all by myself and I am calling it “Melanie’s Ultimate Chocolate Trifle.” I hope you all enjoy this wonderful and delicious dessert.
Chocolate Strawberry Trifle
- 1 large pound cake
- Trifle bowl
- 1 package of instant pudding mix (prepare as directed)
- Raspberries, Blueberries, and white chocolate chips
- Gather all of your ingredients, which are listed up above.
- Cut the stems of the strawberries off and cut each one in half. This will make it easier to put on the trifle. Place all the strawberries in a bowl and sprinkle some sugar on it.
- Get the package of pudding and pour it in the bowl. Now you want to put three cups of milk in the bowl with the pudding. Stir until it is thick enough to be like pudding.
- Slice the pound cake into cubes.
- Get your trifle bowl and place pound cake cubes in bowl until the bottom is full.
- Put your pudding on top of the pound cake until you don’t see anymore pound cake.
- Place about 6-8 strawberries on the pudding and the repeat steps 5-7 three times.
- You can now place other ingredients on top of the pudding like: raspberries, with sugar, blueberries, white chocolate chips and any other yummy ingredients that you would like to put on your trifle.
- Put your trifle in the fridge for about two hours or more.
Enjoy your delicious dessert!