I’m a huge fan of sweet and salty mixed together. I love pretzels and I love Rolos! Unfortunately I can’t take credit for this recipe, but I still wanted to share it with you because it’s so good and easy! Plus, it’s always a big hit at any party and my kids always help out in the kitchen.
There are tons of different variations of these pretzel Rolo snacks floating around. My all time favorite ones include the pecans on top, however my third child has a peanut and nut allergy so I do not get to indulge in those anymore. I decided that there had to be something else I could use as my topper on these awesome snacks. I came across a few different options. I must admit that these Pretzel Rolo M&M’s are just as good as the Pretzel Rolo Pecans. Plus, my little one can eat M&M’s with out any problems so it was good for all of us!
- 2 bags of Rolo’s
- 1 Bag of Pretzel Snaps ( can use regular pretzels but I prefer to use the Snaps)
- 1 (12.60 oz.) Bag of M&M’s
- Place foil on baking sheets.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place pretzels on foil until entire sheet is full approximately 1/2 inch in between.
- Open all the Rolos and place in the center of each pretzel. I usually have the kids do this part because they love to pop a few in their mouth.
- Place the pretzels with the Rolos on top in the oven for 3 minutes. Remove from oven. Then add one M&M to each one and gently push down to spread the Rolo all over the pretzel. I also take a few of them and make a pretzel sandwich by adding another pretzel on top instead of an M&M.
- Cool the pretzel snacks and then place in the refridgerater so they can set.
The best way to serve them is at room temperature.
2 thoughts on “Pretzel Rolo Snacks”
Wow! Your bake is so pretty! =)
Thank you! It really is so easy and so good too!